MN State Contract
Minnesota Wisconsin Playground Awarded State of Minnesota Purchasing Contract
As of February 1, 2017, Minnesota Wisconsin Playground products and services can be purchased through the State of Minnesota's cooperative purchasing contract, titled Park and Playground Equipment & Installation (P-949(5)). The scope of the contract includes, but is not limited to:
- Playground equipment from GameTime
- Site furnishings such as picnic tables, benches, trash receptacles, bike racks, park grills, etc.
- Fitness equipment including outdoor fitness equipment and Challenge Course
- Sports equipment such as basketball goals, dugouts, soccer goals, tennis and volleyball nets, etc.
- Shade and shelter products
- Surfacing materials such as engineered wood fiber, poured in place rubber, rubber tiles, shredded rubber, sand, and more
- Site work and installation services